Thursday, October 24, 2013

10-24-2013 The Light at the End of the Tunnel

We are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  

There is a yard sale scheduled for tomorrow and Saturday at the home of my mom.  

The house is three stories; my mom lived there 62 years, and it was filled to the brim.  

We filled a 30-yard trash dumpster.  I am sure we will have to order another smaller dumpster after the yard sale is over for the items that doesn't sell.  I am not experienced with yard sales.  I have never hosted a yard sale, and have only gone to three or four.  My neices, sister, and brother all tell me that the stuff will sell.  I hope they are right! 

The first half of next week we are going to our daughter Trisha's.  Trisha and Jeff are going on a long-week-end honeymoon/first anniversary, and we are going to keep the kids company.  

We will be back on a regular schedule by next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment