Friday, December 6, 2013

12-6-2013 Off We Go----just to Laredo

It was too cool/cold to work outdoors today.  I am not complaining at all, compared to what our family is experiencing. (High of 48 and low of 40 this morning.)

Our daughter in nw Arkansas has inches of rain covered with 8-10 inches of snow; and our son in se Missouri has the same--ice and snow.  

And, single-digit temperatures tonight.  

At the visit to the opthamologist I was not surprised to learn that I needed prescription glasses for close-up reading (I may have already reported this).  As we were getting ready to travel here I waited to order the glasses.

Today we went to Laredo.  I chose Walmart Vision Center and will find out next week if that is a good choice.  I understand some people order online; but didn't feel comfortable ordering without some guidance.  

We did some shopping at W/Mart and Lowe's.  Glen also stopped at Discount Tires for tire rotation.  

Tonight we caught up on some Tivo-ed "Jeopary" and "NCIS-LA" shows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment