Monday, December 9, 2013

12-9-2013 How Did I Get This Job?



I am sure I don't remember a family vote on who got the job of going through the box of "old" pictures.  I do know I have the box of "old" pictures.  

The "old" pictures are of my grandparents (and a few older), a few courting pictures of our parents, and then 66 years worth of pictures of us children growing up, through present. 

The "old" ones are ones that we would like to have scanned (or whatever technique) and put on a CD/DVD.  I know I am not going to do all of the scanning but it needs to be done.  I assume there are companies/businesses that do such things, but haven't researched it yet.  Do you have any suggestions?   

My sister has already sorted once, going through and separating each of us children's family pictures.   You know...look at this picture--put it in Gayla's box.  Look at this picture--put it in Jan's box;  or Ron's box, or Mark's box.  

I worked on the project most of the afternoon, and have 50-65 percent separated  by year.  I am not sure what is next in the procedure.

When we purchased the refrigerator for outdoor use, the refrig did not have an ice maker. I am not sure why it didn't.  Glen bought a kit and installed it today.  We are looking forward to the convenience of ever-available ice

No comments:

Post a Comment