Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FEB 18, 2015 Same as Yesterday: Progress

I was able to do five loads of laundry...in warm/hot, softened water! Wow, the small things equals happiness. (smile)

Glen worked most of the day in the bathroom.  More concrete board was attached; plumbing was done.  I think getting the shower head/faucets installed will be the last of the plumbing.

Glen has learned one thing through out this project.  Plumbing isn't his most favorite skill.

Gary wore his chef hat today.  I know he baked summer sausage, a cake, and cookies.  There might have been more.

There was quite a temperature range today: from a low of 38 degrees to a high of 72 degrees with lots of sunshine!  

I enjoyed session 5 (of 10) of an hour-long massage.  The masseuse offered a fantastic deal on a group of ten sessions.  I just couldn't resist.  Also....my shoulders and neck feel much better. She can find sore muscles I didn't even know was there, and then works out the kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment