Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 27, 2016 Wednesday ---New Phones

Two and half weeks ago we went into Verizon to ask a question about our service.  We walked out with two new phones.  There's one each for Glen and me.

I got the I-phone six plus.  I can already tell that I am going to like the larger screen.  Glen's new one is an I phone SE.  Glen's new one is the same size as the "old" one.  He wanted one that would fit in his pocket.

The only drawback I can see to the larger one is it will not fit into most of my pockets.  I will adjust, I know.

Sarah's sister had surgery early this morning.  The doctors' were able to remove the abscess filled with infection.  She is also fighting pneumonia.  She has a long road of recovery ahead of her.  Prayers, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment