Friday, June 24, 2016

June 23-24, 2016 Indulgence

Yesterday was a "me" day!

The day started with Darin's housekeeper coming here and cleaning the motorhome.  I know, I know, I could have done it.  But...I didn't want to. Just call me "Lazy!"

She did a great job.  She cleaned out the pantry shelves, cleaned the shelves, isolated the out-of-date cans; dusted--and that was a big job.  We just spent a week parked near a dusty-chat road.  She vacuumed and mopped, cleaned the bathroom.  

I will invite her again! Maybe in the fall just before we go back to Texas!

In the afternoon I used a gift card from Darin/Sarah for a massage!  Ah-h-h!  The masseause found every tight muscle and sore place  I had!

Last night Zade had another baseball game.  Score isn't kept; but.....we know that Zade's team won!  Just two more games next week to end the season.

This morning we learned how to renew our passports.  It is hard to believe that it has been nearly 10 years since we first got our passports.

This afternoon I got a much-need haircut!  

Tonight Glen and I attended a performance titled "ALWAYS PATSY CLINE!"  The two performers, Patsy Cline and her friend Louise, were the only two in the cast as well as a five-piece country/western band.  Patsy and Louise were played by two students at Southeast Missouri State.  It was an excellence performance.  Without getting the program out of my purse I am guessing "Patsy" sang 25-30 songs.  The performance took place at the "River Campsus" of SEMO Univ.

No comments:

Post a Comment