Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23, 2017 Monday Leaf peeping

Another day, another trip to Cape RV Sales/Service.

Glen delivered the motor home this morning at eight, with the expectation that all repairs would be done by noon at the latest.  At three when we had not heard from them we went there to check.

Alas!  The correct fitting part was not available.  The motorhome had just sat all day in the parking lot.  I stayed out of the office as I had opinions about the quality of service that I could have shared with them.  They "hope" to have the correct part tomorrow.  

We crossed the Mississippi River bridge this morning into Illinois for some sight-seeing.  The rain over the week end and lower temperatures seem to have turned the leaves to fall colors.  I had given up on seeing normal colors.  I guess I have been impatient or, the colors are about three weeks late!






This location is about ten miles from Cape Girardeau, near McClure Illinois.


No comments:

Post a Comment