Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Do I Glow in the Dark?

It was "up and at 'em" this morning, out the door at 7:15. 

We registered and visited with the doctor at 8-ish.  Come back at 9:30 for your pill.

I was glad to hear it was a pill, and not liquid.  I am virtually isolated for two days.  Can't hug, kiss, or be around people for that time period.

I rode in the bedroom from Columbia to south of Ft. Smith, where our daughter lives.  It actually was easy riding back there.  I am sure it was harder on Glen with no one to keep him company. 

Trisha had a delicious taco soup ready for dinner with birthday cake for dessert.  Glen blew out all the candles so guess his wish will come true. 

Glen is visiting with the family, and I am catching up on all things computer. 

We will be on the road early in the morning, southbound and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment