Thursday, May 23, 2013

5-23-2013 Honest People

I am thankful for honest people tonight.  

We went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner tonight. I carried my purse in.  Are you guessing the rest of the story?

After a great dinner we left, walked the entire length of Branson Landing, got in the car and was leaving the parking lot when I realized I didn't have my purse.  Glen quickly reparked, and walked back to Joe's.  Yes, they had it.  Everything was there.  Thank you, Lord, for honest people.

We enjoyed breakfast with Myrna this morning before she traveled back to Springfield, MO.

We went on to Tanger Mall (outlet stores) which seemed high priced to me.  Gary then took us on to another mall where the Vanity Fair (Lee Jeans) store is.  

We have played several games of cards this afternoon and evening.

It has been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment