Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5-7-13 I am Stuffy and Can't Breathe Through My Nose..OR...Missouri Spring Allergies Attack

This is one of the worst springs I have had in a lo-n-n-g time in Missouri.  

Something is blooming or the rain/mold or both is getting to my nose.  I can't breathe.  Plus, itchy eyes, and sneezing.  Don't you feel sorry for me?  Sorry for the whining.  

Obviously we are staying indoors, which limits the excitement level.  In other words--nothing going on.

Glen did make contact with a "hail dent removal" company to work on the hood of the pick up.  That work is being done this afternoon.  

P.S. Someone mentioned that they hadn't figured out how to make a "comment" on a specific blog.  Go to the bottom of the blog to where it says "no comments". Click on that phrase and it should take you to the "comment" section.  Try it.  Let me know if it works or doesn't work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment