Monday, October 24, 2016

October 24, 2016 The past week

I will bet my past week looks a whole like yours.

We picked up the kids three days after school.
I took Ashlynn to Gymnastics.
Ashlynn and Zade spent Saturday night with us.

Sunday Darin and Sarah had an all day outing.  We spent the day with Ash and Zade.

Thursday morning we went to the Mississippi River front where a big paddleboat was tied up.

This mural on the river side of the flood wall greets arriving passengers.

The American Queen; passengers disembarking for tours of Cape Girardeau.  I think it holds nearly 500 passengers and 180 staff.  

The American Queen cruises the Mississippi River from Minnesota to New Orleans.  Cruises last from 5 days to 23 days.  I think we would enjoy a river cruise very much.  However after investigation into the cost, I think it will remain on my Bucket List.  Pricey!!

There were two tour buses waiting on the passengers to take them around town--for an excursion fee.

Flag football.  May I mention Flag Football?  Zade on the second play of the game intercepted a pass and ran back for a touchdown!!  Hurray!  He also had several other outstanding defensive plays.  Report from Proud Grandmother!!






No comments:

Post a Comment