Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday, July 12. Author Ashlynn Hickey.

Today was very fun. Grammy(Gayla)made very delicious waffles. My cousin Tanner had some with use because he was upset he did not get any pancakes. We let our food rest and relaxed.

     After relaxing we went swimming which was cold because Bennett Springs is right next to use so the spring water runs down into the river. My cousin Lolly as two kayaks that she let me use and I had a session or two and now I am pretty good. My Aunt Trisha is making dinner. If it cools down we will make s'mores and by that time my mom and dad will be here.  

     This week has been so much fun. We have done so much and I have learned a few things and I am glad I came.
         
                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment