Monday, January 8, 2018

January 8, 2018 Company Has Arrived

Wow, time is flying.

We had some very cold (relatively speaking) the past two weeks.  Two different  days the high temperatures were in the 30's, with drizzle and wind.  BR-R-R!  

This past Friday, January 5, Jeff and Marcella arrived.  They are parked, hooked up, satellite dish set 📡, and ready for fishing weather to start.  

Marcella participated in a cardio-exercise class in Cape Girardeau MO called "Drumming".  Equipment needed are: yoga ball, drum sticks, and a laundry basket.  It also takes 'rhythm", something I am not proficient in. 

This morning using a video from You Tube, she led Evelyn and me in this class.  It is hard for me to drum and move my feet at the same time, however, I did attempt it, and did get my heart rate up!  

We are enjoying the warm sunny days; spending most all day out of doors.  

Jeff grilled burgers tonight for dinner, which we ate out of doors, around the new table and chairs.  

The table is 5' square, glass-topped, with eight swivel/rocker chairs.  The chairs fit two on each side. We like it!

I enjoy going to the local library, checking out books weekly.  

Glen washed the truck today.  It looks shiny and bright.  This challenged Gary and Jeff, as they each washed their trucks.!  😎

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment