Thursday, September 26, 2013

9-24-2013 Sad Family News

We arrived in central Missouri Tuesday afternoon.  Original plans were to go to my aunt's visitation and on to the hospital where my mom had been admitted Monday.

My mom had taken a turn for the worse.  I spent the night at the hospital with her.  I had the honor of being with her and holding her hand while she left this earthly home and joined dad with Jesus in Heaven.

Death was sudden and unexpected; but we are grateful that she isn't suffering and doesn't have to go bback to that "joint" as she called the care center.

Visitation and funeral services are Saturday.  I will return to the blog after that.

2 comments:

  1. Gayla, Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Glen and your family at this time of loss. Laurie and Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete