Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014 We Need a New Clock

I awoke this morning, looked at the room clock, and immediately wondered why my phone alarm did not go off this morning.  The phone clock is set for 7:15 a.m. (don't laugh) every morning for me to take medicine.

I went to the kitchen, took the medicine, and sat at the computer.  I did my morning reading.  An hour later my phone alarm went off.  Yes.  It was now 7:15.

The room clock is from Glen's mom's home; obviously several years old.  The Daylight Savings Time schedule is an old one, automatically set for the first Sunday in April.  It is only off-schedule twice a year! LOL.

This afternoon Darin and Sarah had an appointment.  We picked up Ashlynn and Zade, went to a park.  Glen and Zade immediately began playing pitch and bat.  Ashlynn and I went to the playground.   90 minutes later Sarah dropped Darin at the park with us.  Darin replaced Glen in the pitch/bat game for 30-45 minutes.  Be patient.  I am making a point.

We went back to Darin's house where Zade said "Dad, will you play pitch/catch with me?"  That boy could play ball every minute of every day!

There's a few errands to run this week which will have to be accomplished in between rainy days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment