Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8, 2014 Shopping 'Til I Drop

Glen drove the motor home to a battery shop/store here in Cape Girardeau this morning.  Two of the four "house" batteries were original, and the other two (four total) were weak equals a purchase of four new batteries.

These batteries provide power to the rig when not plugged into electricity.

Another item marked off the list to do before leaving for Alaska.

While Glen was busy with that project I went shopping.

I must say I haven't shopped by myself, going from store to store in quite a while.  My feet hurt!

I shopped in Tuesday Morning, TJ Maxx, Kohl's and Walmart.  And....didn't buy anything except at Walmart.

I was looking for everyday silverware.  Several of the forks to our current set have gone into a trash can somewhere, as in when throwing away paper plates.  Evidently I haven't shopped in several years for silverware as I was taken aback at the prices.

I probably will go back to Kohl's tomorrow as there is a "senior citizen's" discount on Wednesdays on all items in addition to sale prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment