Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 7/8, 2015 Jam Session

Wednesday
I can't remember what we did yesterday.  It must have not been very exciting.  If it comes to me while I do the rest of the journal, I will update.

I remember there was a music session with Evelyn at their RV yesterday afternoon.
I remember Gary and Evelyn prepared the most delicious Reuben sandwiches for all of us.
I remember I did three loads of laundry.

Thursday 
Today started with an appointment for a haircut for me.
While we were out we washed the truck at a drive-through car wash.
Glen stopped at Dr. Ike's, local hardware store, for a few items.
At two  o'clock all of us went to Stinson's RV for afternoon Jam Session. There were 13 musicians.

We all enjoyed "lupper"...lunch/supper...afterwards.

Gary and Evelyn shared cake with all of for dessert.

We all watched the Mizzou Basketball team win their game in overtime.





No comments:

Post a Comment